Huobi Logo

Huobi HT

Huobi header image

1. Summary

Ranks

Liquidity
Developer
Social
Momentum (beta)
Stack Rankā„¢
Price
52W High price $10.11
52W High date 8th Feb 2022 (11 months ago)
All Time High (ATH) Date 12th May 2021 (1 year ago)
ATH Price $39.66
% From ATH -87.78%
All Time Low (ATL) Date 30th Jan 2019 (3 years ago)
ATL Price $0.91
% From ATL 433.42%
Supply & Trading Volume
Trading Volume (24h) $9.23M
Total Supply 203.98M
Max Supply 203.98M
Circulating Supply 162.30M
Description

Huobi, the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, recently launched a new Huobi Token (HT) to reward users for loyalty, with the hopes of bringing greater value in exchanges to their millions of Asian users. This follows the successful launch of Binance Coin (BNB) by another leading exchange. After Huobi's announcement, 300 million HT...

Huobi, the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, recently launched a new Huobi Token (HT) to reward users for loyalty, with the hopes of bringing greater value in exchanges to their millions of Asian users. This follows the successful launch of Binance Coin (BNB) by another leading exchange. After Huobi's announcement, 300 million HT tokens were distributed over 15 days, with 60% of the total going to customers who purchased a discounted service package and the other 40% being split between user rewards and vested team rewards. The launch of HT is part of Huobi's strategy to recover their user base after trading restrictions in China. This follows similar tokens issued by other exchanges such as Bibox (BIX), KuCoin (KCS), and Coss (COSS).

Developer Activity Alerts

Be the first to learn when a crypto project has a significant spike in developer activity.

2. Price

HT/USD

2.1. Market Performance

How does Huobi's (HT) performance compare to the median performance for assets of a similar market capitalization?

30 Day Return

-24.5%

HT

28.4%

Similar Market Cap

60 Day Return

-22.6%

HT

29.5%

Similar Market Cap

1 Year Return

-45.9%

HT

-65.7%

Similar Market Cap

3. Developer Activity

No GitHub repos found. Either the project is not open source or we don't have data yet.

4. Social Activity

Tip: Toggle each network by clicking the name above

Historic data is only available from 22nd April 2022

Total Followers

Reddit Subscribers 1,935
Active Reddit Users (past 24h) 20
Discord users
Active Discord Users
Telegram Users 163,734
Twitter followers 1M
5. News
7. More Information

Always do your own research (DYOR) before making any investment. Here's some links you might find helpful:

Website https://www.hbg.com
Explorer https://etherscan.io/token/0x6f259637dcd74c767781e...
Twitter @HuobiGlobal
reddit /r/huobi

What is the correct contract address for Huobi?

Elastos 0xeceefc50f9aacf0795586ed90a8b9e24f55ce3f3
Ethereum 0x6f259637dcd74c767781e37bc6133cd6a68aa161
Near-protocol 6f259637dcd74c767781e37bc6133cd6a68aa161.factory.bridge.near
Harmony-shard-0 0xbaa0974354680b0e8146d64bb27fb92c03c4a2f2

Has Huobi been audited for security?

No security audits found for this project.

Are you the owner of Huobi? Edit it here

Subscribe for free

Investment alerts and insights directly in your inbox.

By continuing, you agree to the Stack Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.